A&B Inventory Services Limited
A&B Inventory Services Limited provides the full range of bespoke and independent residential property inventory reports and services for Letting Agents, Landlords and Tenants within Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
The owners’ have extensive experience as landlords coupled with a lifelong interest in property which enable them to have a full awareness of the issues which can arise within the rental property market and the costly problems caused by inaccurate and badly detailed inventory reports.
A&B Inventory Service Limited understand the importance of presenting independent, meticulous and detailed reports as an effective way to reduce the level of potential disputes, with the provision of a range of bespoke Inventory reports and services which protect the Landlord, Letting Agent and Tenant.
Since the introduction of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme on 6th April 2007 it has become a requirement for Landlords to ‘prove their case’ if there are to be any deductions made from a Tenant’s deposit. The legislation is designed to protect Tenants and adjudicators will review all relevant documents, including Inventory Reports, before deciding how to divide deposit liabilities between Landlords and Tenants.
A&B Inventory Services ensures that all Inventory Reports and services clearly evidence the specific condition of a property and its contents, substantiated with high quality digital colour photographs. All reports are agreed and signed by the tenant for all inspections throughout the tenancy period.
A&B Inventory Services Limited offers the following services:
• Full Inventory Report
• Check-In Reports & Services
• Interim Reports
• Check-Out Report & Services
Our services include:
• Introductory offers
• Loyalty Discounts
• Competitive prices
• Professional interface between Letting Agents, Landlords and Tenants
• Full independent residential property inventories
• Printed copies of reports
• Quick and timely responses
• Compliance with Data Protection
• Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service for all inventory clerks
A&B Inventory Services Limited ensures that our clients are protected by producing concise and comprehensive inventory reports and services which:
• Evidence full compliance with the requirements of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
• Promote best practice, transparency and impartiality of a residential Landlord and Letting Agents service
• Provide independent documentary evidence of the physical state of a rental property throughout the term of the Tenancy
• Provide clarity for the Tenant(s) of their responsibility for any damage, maintenance, repairs and replacement costs (outside of acceptable fair wear and tear) that has occurred during the term of the Tenancy.
• Reduce the level of disputes relating to deductions levied against Tenant(s) deposits as a result of any identified damage to the property during the term of the Tenancy.
The areas we cover include*:
City of Nottingham, Gedling, Rushcliffe, Ashfield, Broxtowe, Mansfield, Newark and Sherwood, Bassetlaw, City of Derby, Heanor, Ripley, Shirebrook, Bolsover, Alfreton, Belper, Heanor, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Breaston, Spondon, Ockbrook, Codner, Borrowash, Tibshelf, South Normanton, Somercotes, Swanwick.
*We can be contacted on 0115 7722341 or at email@example.com to discuss undertaking inventory services outside of these areas.
When considering the costs, time and expenditure involved with both the purchase and maintenance of a residential property, most professional landlords would agree that a comprehensive, independent inventory report is an essential tool for successful property management.