Aim of the Creative Futures Business Grant Programme
The ERDF Business Grant Programme recognises the difficulties that face both start-up and existing SME’s with little or no track record in accessing finance. The Business Funding and Grants programme can provide these businesses with financial support in order to facilitate their development and growth.
Business Grant funding Eligibility
The business seeking grant must be based within Nottingham City and be within the creative sector.
• Applications will only be considered for those clients who have accessed the Real Creative Futures programme.
• The Business must be based within the Nottingham City Local Authority Area
• The business must fall within the criteria of an SME
• The business must have commenced trading
• The business client base must be other businesses (B2B)
Business Grant Amount Available
Business Grants of £500 (minimum) – £5,000 (maximum) or 50% of the total project cost – whichever is lesser.
In exceptional circumstances the maximum grant maybe increased.
Business Grant Match Funding
The client will be required to pay the supplier for the full cost of the project before claiming the grant element and therefore it is imperative that funds are in place to cover these costs prior to submitting their application.
No retrospective applications will be considered
What the business grant can be used for:
Grants applications can be made for Capital & Revenue (or a mixture of both) projects.
The following are known to be NOT eligible
• Vehicles and other mobile infrastructures
• Improvement to premises/refurbishments
• Essential running costs i.e. insurance, statutory obligations, utility bills, salary costs, overheads, recruitment fees, tax.
• Stock & Accredited training
• Costs for items that go beyond the period of the grant.
Sector restrictions also apply.
For further information about starting your business
please call NBV: 0115 964 8494
For further information about developing your existing
business please call NAE: 0115 924 8630
Find out more about the programme and business grant funding.