- This event has passed.
Business Lincolnshire | Starting in Business Programme Group 7 | Online
February 15 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm GMT
Online | Dates: 15th & 16th February 2024 | Time: 09:30 – 15:30
Looking to start your own business? This programme can help you transform your idea into a business.
The two-day workshops are led by one of our experienced business trainers who will guide you through the nuts and bolts of starting and running a successful business.
This programme is available to individuals based in Lincoln City, North Kesteven, South Kesteven, West Lindsey and Rutland. *
Over the course of the programme, we will cover:
- Knowledge, skills, and characteristics needed by successful business owners
- Sole trader, limited company, partnership – which is best for you?
- Your legal responsibilities as a business owner
- Marketing your business
- Understanding tax, National Insurance and VAT
- Record keeping and business banking
- Start up and running costs
- Planning your personal survival budget
- How to price your product or service
- Importance of cash flow forecasting for your business
To access this programme register your interest https://www.businesslincolnshire.com/register/
or check out our programme dates https://www.businesslincolnshire.com/events/
*Eligibility checks will be madeBook Your FREE Place Today!
Professional Training Courses, Events, and Opportunities
Here you will find all the NBV and partner Training Courses events and opportunities across the East Midlands. If you’d like us to list an event you are holding, please get in touch with us on 0844 887 2568 or let us know via our contact page.