Professional Training Courses, Events, and Opportunities
Here you will find all the NBV and partner Training Courses events and opportunities across the East Midlands. If you are holding an event you think we should know about, please get in touch with us on 0844 887 2568 or let us know via our contact page.
- This event has passed.
Customer Journey Design Master Class – MH
April 10 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
# New Date – Wednesday 10th April
Master Class: Customer Journey Design | Wednesday 10th April 2019 | 9am – 1pm | Venue: Mercury House, Nottingham, NG7 7FN
Learn how understanding the concept of Customer Journey Design can help your business develop in this informative Master Class!
What is Customer Journey Design? Looking to grow your business, or are you a new business? Either way understanding the concept of Customer Journey Design can help your business develop.
Customer journey design focuses on:
- The acquisition of Customers
- Customer retention
- Customer experience
- Maximising the lifetime value of a customer.
Join us on this Master Class to learn how good customer journey design can:
- Increase return on marketing investment
- Deliver improvements in the cost of customer service
- Improve positive social media mentions
- Deliver greater revenue from customer referrals
- Create faster average sales cycles
- Enhance cross- and up-sell revenue opportunities
This Master Class will be delivered by Tim Elliott, co-founder of For Your Innovation, The Customer Journey Design company.
In addition, Tim is:
- Co-founder of MarketEd.Live the conference run by professional marketers for professional marketers.
- Entrepreneur In Residence at University of Nottingham
- Start-up Mentor at Virgin Start-up, Faster Capital & The Big House
Tim is an enabler of human first, marketing, strategy, customer journey design and ideation, inspiring people and businesses to not settle for marketing that is any less than remarkable and achieves their goals. Tim has over 20 years’ experience as
a marketer, throughout which time he has worked with a wide variety of brands and businesses from premier league football clubs, a variety of FMCG brands, non-profits, start-ups, professional services organisations and pub companies.
Self-employed since 2010, Tim is a strategic specialist and customer journey design enthusiast, Tim champions marketing which focuseson the main value of: “People buy
Tim thrives working with high growth companies and his type of thinking got Tim to where he is today; doing what he loves every day as ‘work’.
Due to our funded contract this workshop is only available to SMEs in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Greater Lincolnshire and Leicestershire.
book your place