Nottingham Urban Starting in Business – 3 Day Programme
June 21 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm BST
Location: Online | DATES: 21st, 22nd and 30th June 2022
This programme is available to individuals based in Nottingham City, Broxtowe and parts of Gedling, Rushcliffe, and Ashfield.*
This intensive workshop led by one of our experienced business trainers will teach you the nuts and bolts of starting and running a successful business.
You will understand the true importance of the question “why you want to start a business and why now”?
Over the course of the 3-days we will cover:
- Knowledge, skills, and characteristics needed by business owners.
- Creating and developing a sustainable business.
- Marketing your business
- Choosing the right, trading status for you
- Your legal responsibilities as a business owner
- Overview of all types of business taxes and how they will affect you
- Understanding how the tax system in the UK works.
- Record keeping and business banking requirements.
- Start up and running costs.
- Planning your personal survival budget.
- How to price your product or service.
- Importance of cash flow forecasting in any business.
- Structure of a business plan
- The do and do not for putting any plan together
On the last day one of our Business Mentors will join you to discuss What Next?
They will give you an overview of our Business Assist Programme which will give you access to 121 business mentoring, business masterclasses, grant funding and learn more about our Nottingham office facilities and virtual tenancy packages.
*Eligibility checks will be madeBook Your FREE Place Today!
Professional Training Courses, Events, and Opportunities
Here you will find all the NBV and partner Training Courses events and opportunities across the East Midlands. If you’d like us to list an event you are holding, please get in touch with us on 0844 887 2568 or let us know via our contact page.