Professional Training Courses, Events, and Opportunities
Here you will find all the NBV and partner Training Courses events and opportunities across the East Midlands. If you are holding an event you think we should know about, please get in touch on the number below or let us know via our contact page.
- This event has passed.
Success Without the Stress Master Class
April 2 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Date: Tuesday 2nd April | Venue: Barclays Bank, City Office Park, Tritton Rd, Lincoln LN6 7AR | 10.30am – 2.30pm
If you are a business owner who frequently feels overwhelmed, this Master Class is for you!
Stress can have an insidious impact on physical and mental health and this Master Class aims to help you:
- Recognise and address why you feel overwhelmed
- Develop the capacity to deal with pressures and challenges
- Manage the effects of stress
This highly interactive programme introduces mindfulness, an approach that has been adopted by companies like BT, Ernest Young, GSK, HSBC and Jaguar Land Rover, to both improve wellbeing and enhance performance.
- In addition to finding out why multi-tasking doesn’t work, you will learn how to:Identify the REAL reason why you get stressed
- Avoid negative thinking habits and worry
- Deal with uncertainty
- Adopt a less stressful approach to handling problems
- Avoid burnout by building emotional resilience
Guest Speaker: Maureen O’Callaghan
Maureen O’Callaghan has set up and run small businesses, including a social enterprise. She has also developed and delivered training in both personal and organisational development and provided one to one mentoring for managers and business leaders.
Maureen is a Member of the Chartered Management Institute and Society for Education and Training. She has a Master’s Degree in Mindfulness-Based Approaches and has embarked on a PHD with Lincoln University.book your free place